Dear photographer: are you promoting yourself on Facebook through your own profile page? So why not do it by opening a business page?
In case you’ve got a Facebook business page and you’re not sure that you’re getting the best out of it, or in case you’re promoting yourself using your private page – well, this article was written especially for you. Helping you to understand the advantages of Facebook’s marketing platform, the plusses of opening a business page compared to running everything from your own private page, and of course the good things you can do with a business page.
All the advantages of a Facebook business page for photographers
Get exposure and publicity by making your studio easy to locate
One of the most important things for a business that publishes itself on Facebook is that people will find it easily. Your business page could easily be linked to an online map and an address, helping customers and potential ones find you easily and “check-in” themselves (meaning that they report them being at your studio). That’s something that can’t be done with a private page. More “check-in’s” means more exposure, more popularity and more publicity.
Another important option enabled for those who check-in at your business is to rank it, from one to five stars, and also they can write a review (not mandatory of course). All these can’t be done on other kind of pages, only on a business page, and that’s another great advantage.
You can time your posts on a business page – to any time you want
As not like on a profile page, on a business page you can publish as many posts as you like and time them according to your considerations. The advantages are clear:
- You can write a post whenever you want and publish it not only whenever you’re interested, also how many times you’re interested. That’s a good way to save time.
- You can time your posts to surfing “rush hours”, and get more exposure that way.
- Post timing will enable you to go on a business trip or a vacation without being concerned about posting. The page does the job by itself.
Reports and statistics of your studio
Using a business page, you can receive statistics and reports of the activities done by visitors. You can know exactly:
- How many marked “like” on posts at particular times, let’s say on a specific week – is it better compared to last week? Or perhaps worse?
- How many commented – that’s a scale reflecting if you share things with your surfers and let them feel there part of the process.
- The number of shares – more sharing of your posts means more exposure for your business.
Giving your clients a better service
With your business page people will be able to address the studio by sending a message to the business page. When you define your page settings you can start an automatic message option, that immediately replies a message sent and promising that an answer will be given in 24 hours, or else publish your phone number for urgent calls. The option of sending a message straight to your business page can keep many satisfied clients who’ll feel they’re taking cared off.
Other functions that could be put on your business page are:
- A link to customer service apps.
- Links to various forms.
- A link to your shop’s website.
- And many more…
On one’s profile the way to be contacted by others who aren’t your Facebook friends is by private messages, and those many times get to the “others” box that could be easily missed. In that way you can lose many potential customers.
When a person sees a business page he feels he’s dealing with a pro, and that’s exactly what you need the public to think about you.
Promotion links for your business
The big advantage a Facebook business page has compared to just a profile page is the promotion links option. You can run with campaigns and focus them to be aimed to your target audience.
You can make these your campaign objectives:
- Getting “likes” and expanding your community of fans.
- Promoting posts and events.
- Collecting Lids (potential clients).
- Directing people to your website.
- Promotion and sharing of your media.
There are many other marketing options that will be detailed in other articles.
You can do all these and others only with Facebook’s Ads manager, and that is possible to work with only via a business page, and not a private page. As previously mentioned, Facebook campaigns can be conducted only from a business page and not from a private page.
And in addition to all these, the Lyncpix platform revolution even gives your business page more plusses. For instance, you can easily enter your business page with our app and manage it in this way. That means you and your clients don’t need to waste hours with moving photos to a pc – All what’s on your Facebook page is also on your app!
So, if you haven’t tried a revolutionary system that’s a must for every professional photographer, now’s the time! Subscribe today and you’ll significantly upgrade your career. Go to lyncpix.co.il